This is mADE
Are you looking for an opportunity to display and sell your products? We are always on the hunt for unique makers across Canada. Market your business with our online & in-store consumers and grow your brand with This Is Made.
this is made
For as little as $5/day, you can claim this space as rental property on your taxes. We offer a variety of space options starting as little as $100 per month. Collect 100% of your sales and take the next step towards owning your own storefront.
The merchant makes 100% of their sales.
- A dedicated professional who is informed about your products.
- Paper bag & tissue wrapping for each and every purchase.
- Inventory management via Shopify app.
- This Is Made will help brand your company through our Instagram via stories.
- This Is Made will be open 5 days a week*. The boutique will be closed on all statutory holidays and for inclement weather. Extended hours may be provided when necessary during peak times and special events.
- Full monthly earnings will be sent to you via e-transfer no later than the first week the following month (depending on holidays).
All merchants are responsible for the following:
- A weekly promotional post/story on all of your social media platforms (mainly Instagram & Facebook) of your products and/or display at This Is Made.
- Please note: this piece must be approved by This Is Made prior to move in. This Is Made has the right to veto and request changes on how your space is set up for display.
- To be fair to all merchants, This Is Made will select where your space will be within the boutique.
- All merchants must have a business logo signage displayed within your space.
- All products must be professionally priced and merchants must ensure they are pricing their products accordingly.
- All items will be rang through our main register with payouts being sent to the merchants at the beginning of the next month. All products must be individually tagged with a price and a unique product code. We can not sell any items without a product code or price attached
- Weekly replenishment of products if and when necessary. You are required and must be prepared to replenish when needed.
- No merchant shall dismantle or remove any part of its display or products within the display before the monthly scheduled date as specified in our agreement. Any business who removes themselves from their space prior to the agreement end date and/or any material remaining after the cut off time may be removed by This Is Made at the merchant’s expense.
- A 30 day cancellation notice must be given to This Is Made should you not wish to continue to retail within the boutique.
- Subletting space is NOT prohibited. The merchant shall not assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any part of the space allocated by This Is Made to any other business establishment.
- Businesses with Child related products or food only: Certificate of Insurance for a minimum of $1,000,000.00 general liability coverage must be surrendered to This Is Made at time of payment. This is a MANDATORY component to your approval process. Your payment will not be refunded and you will not be permitted to occupy your space until this certificate is submitted.
At This Is Made, we pride ourselves on providing both our merchants and customers with the finest quality products and services. In that being said, if at anytime you do not abide by the merchant responsibilities or are deemed to be an improper fit for our clientele, the owners of This Is Made reserves the right to rescind, refuse or terminate this agreement at any time.