Juventus Arena is the home of Serie A team Juventus. It was rebuilt and put into use in 2011 with a capacity of 41,000. It is the first football stadium in Italy that is fully owned by the club (the remaining stadiums are usually owned by local authorities) Bring Juventus Allianz Stadium to life in 3D!
– High-quality materials: high-quality EPS coated paper, no harmful substances, 103 puzzle pieces. After the model is completed, it can be placed in the bedroom
– Manual assembly: the model is easy to splice, without any tools and glue, you can enjoy the entire splicing process. By stitching the model, you can test your practical ability and thinking ability.
– Bring Juventus Allianz Stadium to life in 3D! A 3D puzzle of your favourite team´s stadium made of 14 boards. Ideal to enjoy with friends and family.
– Decoration: After the assembly is completed, it can be placed in the window bedroom as a decoration. 3D model, especially suitable for adult and children’s toys, used as a birthday gift. Suitable for 7 years
– It´s fun and very easy to assemble, just follow detailed printed instruction and videos.All parts come out easily and they are numbered to facilitate the assembly process. Assembly time about 120 minutes.Dimensions: cm. 39,3 x 40 x 14,6 (“15,5 x 15,7”).